User Guides - Sentinel-3 Synergy - Product Types - Sentinel Online
Product Types Introduction
The SYN product types are divided into six main products:
|Product type||Description||Availability to the User||Product Level|
|SY_1_MISR__||Correspondence and collocation grids between OLCI/SLSTR acquisition and image grid and SYN Level 2 internal grid (i.e. OLCI instrument grid)||Not Available||Level 1|
|SY_2_SYN___||Surface Reflectance and Aerosol parameters over Land||Available||Level 2|
|SY_2_VGP___||1 km VEGETATION-Like product (~VGT-P) - TOA Reflectance|
|SY_2_VGK___||Surface reflectance over Land– used as input for VG-S product|
|SY_2_VG1___||1 km VEGETATION-Like product (~VGT-S1) 1 day synthesis surface reflectance and NDVI|
|SY_2_V10___||1 km VEGETATION-Like product (~VGT-S10) 10 day synthesis surface reflectance and NDVI|
|SY_2_AOD___||Global Aerosol parameter over land and sea on super pixel resolution (4.5 km x 4.5 km)|
NOTE: Level-1 product is not disseminated to Users.
SY_1_MISR is the output of the SYN Level-1 processing. The Level-1 product provides the correspondence grids between OLCI reference channel in the acquisition geometry and the others OLCI and SLSTR channels in their L1B image grids.
- SY_2_SYN : surface reflectances for all SYN channels and aerosol parameters over Land
- SY_2_VGK : surface reflectance associated with VGT channels and NDVI over land
NOTE: The SY_2_VGK product is the input of the VGT-S software, and are NOT disseminated to Users
- SY_2_VGP : SPOT continuity products providing TOA reflectances
- SY_2_VG1 SPOT continuity products providing maximum NDVI value composite received during 1 day
- SY_2_V10 SPOT continuity products providing maximum NDVI value composite received during 10 days
- SY_2_AOD Global product over land and sea providing Aerosol optical thickness, surface reflectance and several aerosol characteristics on a wider resolution (4.5 km).
Products labelled as _BW are the Browse products. These products serve to support the Users decisions and analysis of quality and suitability of the User products.
Figure 1: Synergy Product Tree
The SYNERGY (SY_2_..) products are only distributed as NTC products as consolidated OLCI L1 and SLSTR L1 orbits are required as inputs.