News - Sentinel Online
As a consequence of a contingency at ground station network level held in the night between 15 and 16 April, the generation of several Copernicus Sentinel-2A products from sensing orbit 30367 to 30376 and several Copernicus Sentinel-2B products from sensing orbit 21460 to 21466 is delayed.
15 April 2021
As a consequence of a maintenance activity on the Copernicus Sentinel-3B spacecraft on 14 April 2021 from 10:57 to 11:32 UTC, reduced data quality for all SRAL related user products should be expected for data sensed during this period.
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 15-16 April 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
- Maintenance on Sentinel Online on 21 April
- Missing Sentinel-5P products from orbit 18127 to 18130
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B precise orbital products currently available for the entire mission
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.