News - Sentinel Online
30 January 2019
29 January 2019
During 2016, two Finnish friends, Joni Norppa and Lauri Häme founded the company Satellio Ltd and received funding from the Finnish government for a project to monitor forestry by utilising satellite images. Over the last few years, they became experts in handling satellite data very efficiently.
22 January 2019
Starting from Tuesday 22 January 2019, the Copernicus Sentinel-3A SLSTR Near Real Time products will be generated at the SLSTR Land Production Centre and will no longer be generated at the Svalbard Ground Station.
Collision avoidance manoeuvres are planned to be executed on Copernicus Sentinel-1B to reduce the risk of collision with debris, potentially occurring on 19 January 2019 at 11:42 UTC.
18 January 2019
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B Unavailability Notice for In-Plane Manoeuvre #085 executed on 28/09/2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice for In-Plane Manoeuvre #089 executed on 27/09/2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice for SLSTR Calibration executed on 26-28/09/2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B: Unexpected deviations from the Sentinel-3B reference ground track
- Copernicus Open Access Hub is closing at the end of October 2023. Copernicus Sentinel Data Access is now fully available through the Copernicus Data Space Ecosystem