News - Sentinel Online
25 May 2018
Observations derived from Synthetic Aperture Radar imagery show that wave stresses—which can be highly variable—are important external forces on sea ice within a few hundred kilometres of the ice edge.
23 May 2018
- Sentinel-1A, from 16:52 UTC to 19:00 UTC
- Sentinel-1B, from 17:37 UTC to 18:22 UTC.
21 May 2018
As previously announced, a campaign has been planned for the Sentinel Open Data Access Hub and Copernicus Service Data Hub to republish the Sentinel-2A Level-1C products, from their historical format into the 'Complete Single Tile' format introduced in December 2016.
Data from the Sentinel-1 and -5P satellites of the European Union's Copernicus programme are being used to better understand the mechanisms behind volcanic eruptions and landslides in Central Africa.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B Unavailability Notice for In-Plane Manoeuvre #085 executed on 28/09/2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice for In-Plane Manoeuvre #089 executed on 27/09/2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice for SLSTR Calibration executed on 26-28/09/2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B: Unexpected deviations from the Sentinel-3B reference ground track
- Copernicus Open Access Hub is closing at the end of October 2023. Copernicus Sentinel Data Access is now fully available through the Copernicus Data Space Ecosystem