News - Sentinel Online
We are pleased to announce the release of new processing baselines 2.66-A and 1.40-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3A and 3B concerning the following products and cut-dates:
- OL_2_LFR and OL_2_LRR, NRT/NTC, on 2020-06-23T08:00 UTC
- SY_2_SYN, STC/NTC , on 2020-06-23T08:00 UTC.
Due to a Copernicus Sentinel-3B SRAL instrument anomaly all the related user data are degraded since 17 June 2020 13:28 UTC.
22 June 2020
Copernicus Sentinel-2A was launched on 23 June 2015, followed by its twin on 7 March 2017, both delivering information for applications such as agriculture; land ecosystems monitoring; forests management; inland and coastal water quality monitoring; disasters mapping and civil security.
Due to a scheduled maintenance on 22 June on the PDGS infrastructure for Copernicus Sentinel-3A and Copernicus Sentinel-3B products belonging to sensing time window from 03:00 to 06:00 UTC could be delayed.
16 June 2020
With reference to the news of 10 June Copernicus Sentinel-2 Long Term Archive temporarily suspended users are informed that the service was resumed on Saturday morning 13 June with a reduced restoration rate, then increased up to nominal operational level as of 16 June around midday. We apologise again for the inconvenience caused.
Due to a PDGS scheduled maintenance on 16 June Copernicus Sentinel-3A and Copernicus Sentinel-3B SRAL NRT products (L1/L2) belonging to sensing time window from 06:00 to 15:00 UTC will be delayed.
Infrastructure Security Maintenance activities are scheduled on 16 and 17 June. The maintenance will affect some Data Hub Services.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability notice for Out-of-Plane Manoeuvre #084 executed on 20/09/2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A unavailability notice for SRAL on-board maintenance planned on 19-22 September 2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Land Altimetry Thematic Products (Baseline Collection 005) ready to go operational
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P Orbit Manoeuvre on 30 August 2023
- Phase out of the Copernicus Data Hub Services (September 2023)