News - Sentinel Online
Due to a ground segment reprocessing anomaly, a small set of Copernicus Sentinel-2B L1C and L2A products have been disseminated twice to DHUS.
The following duplicated products have been removed from data hubs:
02 July 2019
Copernicus Sentinel-1B was unavailable on 29 June from 01:05 to 09:27 UTC, due to a Payload Data Handling and Transmission (PDHT) sub-system anomaly.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B Unavailability Notice for In-Plane Manoeuvre #085 executed on 28/09/2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice for In-Plane Manoeuvre #089 executed on 27/09/2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice for SLSTR Calibration executed on 26-28/09/2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B: Unexpected deviations from the Sentinel-3B reference ground track
- Copernicus Open Access Hub is closing at the end of October 2023. Copernicus Sentinel Data Access is now fully available through the Copernicus Data Space Ecosystem