News - Sentinel Online
26 April 2018
Register now for the RUS Oil spill mapping with Sentinel-1 webinar taking place on Tuesday 15 May 2018 from 14.30 to 16:00 CEST.
The Oil spill mapping with Sentinel-1 webinar will illustrate:
- how to access the RUS Service
- how to download, process, analyse and visualise the free data acquired by the Copernicus satellites
- the methodology to map an area affected by oil spill pollution, using ESA SNAP Sentinel-1 Toolbox.
25 April 2018
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 7 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 3 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 1 December 2021
- Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 30 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.