News - Sentinel Online
31 May 2018
Due to a network issue at the Svalbard Core Ground Segment site, Sentinel-3A NRT products in the following time windows (sensing time) are missing:
- OLC and SLSTR L1/L2: from 13:54 to 15:35 UTC on 27 May 2018 and from 18:00 UTC on 27 May to 09:42 UTC on 29 May
- SRAL L1/L2: from 05:39 to 10:13 UTC on 28 May
29 May 2018
25 May 2018
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 7 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 3 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 1 December 2021
- Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 30 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.