News - Sentinel Online
As a consequence of a ground segment contingency, the nominal availability of all Copernicus Sentinel-2 Level-2A products on 28 December between 00:00 and 14:00 UTC sensing time was prevented.
Due to an issue that occurred at Ground Segment level, the Near Real Time Copernicus Sentinel-3 OLC, SLSTR and SRAL Level 1 and 2 products starting from approximate sensing time 07:30 UTC on 22 December to 07:00 UTC on 23 December 2020 will be delayed.
Collision avoidance manoeuvres were executed on Copernicus Sentinel-1B to reduce the risk of collision with an object, potentially occurring at 08:33 UTC on 20 December 2020.
23 December 2020
The infrastructure incident on the Data Hubs, which occurred at 05:00 UTC on 22 December 2020 has been fixed.
18 December 2020
Scientists have used satellite data from the Copernicus Sentinel-2 mission, combined with the Sentinel-5P satellite, to detect individual methane emissions from space.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability notice
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 6-7 April 2021
- Forthcoming availability of the Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B reprocessed precise orbital products
- New Copernicus Sentinel-3 SYNergy Aerosol Optical Depth AOD products released
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 31st March and 1st April
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.