News - Sentinel Online
10 October 2018
05 October 2018
02 October 2018
Due to a Sentinel-3A minor issue occurred at Payload Data Ground Segment level, Level-2 STC SRAL user products for the following sensing time will be delayed:
- 2018-09-27T19:15 to 2018-09-27T22:37
- 2018-09-28T13:46 to 2018-09-28T23:02
- 2018-09-29T15:01 to 2018-09-29T22:35.
01 October 2018
Due to a Sentinel-3A S09 calibration performed during absolute orbit 13555, all L1 and L2 NRT OLC user products from sensing time 09:03 to 09:05 UTC on 24 September 2018 are missing. The related NTC products will be recovered.
28 September 2018
28 September 2018
While world-class scientists are meeting in the Azores to discuss how satellites have revealed changes in the height of the sea, ice, inland bodies of water and more, the Copernicus Sentinel-3 satellite has new reasons to shine.
27 September 2018
Satellite radar altimetry measures the time taken by a radar pulse to travel from the satellite antenna to the surface and back to the satellite receiver. This measurement yields a wealth of information that can be used for a wide range of applications – in particular, for understanding sea-level rise.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 7 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 3 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 1 December 2021
- Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 30 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.