News - Sentinel Online
Due to an issue at Ground Segment level on 5 April 2019, following Near Real Time/Short Time Critical and Non Time critical Copernicus Sentinel-3A data have been missed:
- SLSTR from 20190405T12:04:47 UTC to 20190405T12:38:14 UTC (gap propagated to entire SYN chain)
- SRAL from 20190405T12:04:47 UTC to 20190405T12:29:45 UTC
- OLC from 20190405T12:04:47 UTC to 20190405T12:14:43 UTC.
All Copernicus Sentinel-2A products related to orbit 19751 with sensing time between 06:50:06 and 07:52:24 UTC on 4 April are affected by a considerable geolocation inaccuracy due to a collision avoidance manoeuvre, which was executed between 06:23:05 and 08:22:17.
29 March 2019
ESA informs users of the publication of the Sentinel-3 Annual Performance Reports for the year 2018.
The reports are available in the relevant document library:
- Sentinel 3 OLCI Document Library
- Sentinel 3 SLSTR Document Library
- Sentinel 3 Synergy Document Library
- Sentinel 3 Altimetry Document Library.
A direct link to the reports is also available from the 'Key Resources' portlet.
26 March 2019
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
- Copernicus Data Access Hub unscheduled downtime on 13 October 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Data Delay on 13 October 2021
- Maintenance activity on the data hub services planned on 13 October from 06:00 to 15:00 UTC
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.