News - Sentinel Online
28 May 2019
Users are informed that there has been a data hub centres network incident on 27 May 2019, starting from 21:00 UTC affecting the dissemination services as follows:
- New products publication is temporarily suspended for all missions.
- Open Access Hub (including API Hub): poor performance response times and slow downloads
- Copernicus Services Data Hub: poor performance response times and slow downloads
- Collaborative Data Hub Node 1: poor performance response times and slow downloads
- Sentinel-3 PreOps: service is down as of 1:38 UTC 28 May 2019
- GNSS Rinex PreOps: poor performance response times and slow downloads.
Due to a Copernicus Sentinel-3A SLSTR instrument decontamination activity all the SLSTR user products will be degraded or missing in the following UTC sensing time intervals:
- IR channels will be unavailable from 2019/05/20 12:35 UTC to approximately 2019/05/27 06:00 UTC
- VIS Channels will be unavailable from 2019/05/20 12:35 UTC to 2019/05/24 09:15 UTC
- During the Cooldown phase from 2019/05/24 09:15 UTC to 2019/05/27 06:00 UTC all the channels will be degraded.
13 May 2019
Do you have a success story that you'd like to share, about how data from the Copernicus Sentinels are benefitting your work or society?
If so, please share your experiences and results with us, which we may be able to publish as an article or an interview on our website.
Due to an issue at Ground Segment level on 11 May, following Near Real Time Copernicus Sentinel-3B data have been missed:
- OLC from 2019-05-11T10:49:03 UTC to 2019-05-11T11:33:28 UTC
- SLSTR from 2019-05-11T105133 UTCto 2019-05-11T123218 UTC
- SRAL from 2019-05-11T105133 UTCto 2019-05-11T123218 UTC.
Due to a ground segment anomaly, Copernicus Sentinel-2 Level-2A products with sensing time between 00:46:48 UTC on 6 May and 10:06:28 UTC on 9 May are affected by degraded quality on the image radiometry.
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B products affected by collision avoidance manoeuvre
- Delayed availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2B L2A production resolved
- New forthcoming processing baseline 2.76-A and 1.54-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3
- Copernicus Sentinel-1 facilitates Australia's flood extent delineation
- Delayed availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2B L2A production
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.