News - Sentinel Online
Due to a ground segment anomaly that occurred in the night between 17 and 18 June, the production of several Copernicus Sentinel-2 products on the Data Hubs is delayed.
17 June 2019
On 10 and 11 June 2019, the data hub access points will experience degraded response times and occasional service interruptions.
04 June 2019
Due to a scheduled power outage at the CLS data centre on 4 June 2019, some of the Copernicus Sentinel-3 SRAL NRT L1/L2 data acquired on this day are missing.
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P Chemistry Transport Model TM5 auxiliary files release
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an on-going issue at PDGS level
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 production issue - 23rd February
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 22nd February
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor SO2 data quality degradation
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.