News - Sentinel Online
As a consequence of a Copernicus Sentinel-2 anomaly, which impacts the reception timeliness of some downlinks between 19 and 20 August, several products have not been generated.
As a consequence of a Copernicus Sentinel-2 anomaly, which impacts the reception timeliness of some downlinks between 8 and 10 August, several products have not been generated.
As a consequence of a Copernicus Sentinel-2A collision avoidance manoeuvre executed on 8 August, some acquired data have been lost and several products have not been generated between sensing orbits 32013 and 32021.
Due to a ground segment anomaly regarding the availability of auxiliary data from Suomi-NPP, the Copernicus Sentinel-5P CH4 products from orbit 19722 to 19737 will not be processed.
05 August 2021
A new website launched today within the Sentinel Online family, offering users the opportunity to share resources related to Copernicus Sentinel data and their use.
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
- Copernicus Data Access Hub unscheduled downtime on 13 October 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Data Delay on 13 October 2021
- Maintenance activity on the data hub services planned on 13 October from 06:00 to 15:00 UTC
- Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline update postponed to 15 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.