News - Sentinel Online
The restoration of the Copernicus Sentinel-1 offline products from the long term archives has been affected by an anomaly since 13:00 UTC, 8 July 2020.
No new Copernicus Sentinel-1 products have been published since 11 July at approximately 07:00 due to an anomaly on the Sentinel-1 ground segment.
The complexity of the Earth system requires ingenious modelling strategies to reduce the related expense of simulations - usually at the cost of accuracy. Eradiate, a new, highly accurate and flexible radiative transfer model in the optical domain, will help generate reference data for instrument calibration.
The publishing of Copernicus Sentinel-3B OLCI L1 (OL_1_EFR, OL_1_ERR) and L2 (OL_2_LFR, OL_2_LRR) reprocessed data is approaching completion.
We are pleased to announce the release of new processing baselines 2.66-A and 1.40-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3A and 3B concerning the following products and cut-dates:
- OL_2_LFR and OL_2_LRR, NRT/NTC, on 2020-06-23T08:00 UTC
- SY_2_SYN, STC/NTC , on 2020-06-23T08:00 UTC.
- Missing Sentinel-5P products from orbit 18127 to 18130
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B precise orbital products currently available for the entire mission
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability notice
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 6-7 April 2021
- Forthcoming availability of the Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B reprocessed precise orbital products
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.