News - Sentinel Online
As a consequence of a ground segment contingency, the restoration of Copernicus Sentinel-2 long term archived products is temporarily suspended as of yesterday evening.
16 July 2020
14 July 2020
To celebrate the recent five year anniversary of Copernicus Sentinel-2 - with the launch of Sentinel-2A on 23 June 2015 - we produced a special infographic on the mission. The infographic highlights important facts and achievements of the mission after its first five years of operations.
13 July 2020
An update of the Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor (S5P) operation system is planned in the next weeks, which will impact the following products:
The restoration of the Copernicus Sentinel-1 offline products from the long term archives has been affected by an anomaly since 13:00 UTC, 8 July 2020.
No new Copernicus Sentinel-1 products have been published since 11 July at approximately 07:00 due to an anomaly on the Sentinel-1 ground segment.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability notice
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 6-7 April 2021
- Forthcoming availability of the Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B reprocessed precise orbital products
- New Copernicus Sentinel-3 SYNergy Aerosol Optical Depth AOD products released
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 31st March and 1st April
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.