News - Sentinel Online
08 March 2021
08 March 2021
Regarding access to Copernicus Sentinel-1 orbit files and processor auxiliary files, users are kindly invited to note that:
- Sentinel-1 processor auxiliary files (AUX_PP1, AUX_PP2, AUX_CAL, AUX_INS, AUX_SCS) are available at https://qc.sentinel1.copernicus.eu/
- Sentinel-1 orbit auxiliary files are available on https://aux.sentinel1.eo.esa.int/ until 15 March 2021
- The reference for accessing the Sentinel-1 orbit files is on the Copernicus Sentinels POD Data Hub
05 March 2021
Due to an anomaly that occurred at the satellite and instrument level, the Near Real Time and Non Time Critical Copernicus Sentinel-3A OLC Level 1 and Level 2 products starting from approximate sensing time 00:30:00 UTC on 5 March 2021 will be missed.
03 March 2021
On 6 February 2021, a huge windstorm from the Sahara reached large parts of the Alps and Pyrenees, giving the snow and surrounding area a sepia coloured nuance, and creating a Mars-like atmosphere—Copernicus Sentinel-3 caught it in real-time, adding to its ability of supplying aerosol estimates.
Due to an issue occurred at PDGS level, the Near Real Time Copernicus Sentinel-3B SLSTR Level 1 and Level2 products starting from around sensing time 24-02-2021T13:00:00 UT to 25-02-2021T09:00 UT will delayed.
23 February 2021
Due to a new ground segment anomaly occurred on 22nd February evening and resolved on 23rd February morning, the generation of several Copernicus Sentinel-2A products from sensing orbit 29622 to 29630 and several Copernicus Sentinel-2B products from sensing orbit 20714 to 20722 was prevented.
Users are informed of a ground segment anomaly occurred on 21st February evening and resolved on 22nd February morning impacting the generation of several Copernicus Sentinel-2A products from sensing orbit 29608 to 29619 and several Copernicus Sentinel-2B products from sensing orbit 20701 to 20710.
19 February 2021
Due to a ground segment anomaly in processing, the Sentinel-5P SO2 Near Real Time (NRTI) data products from orbits 17345 up to including 17353 on 17th February 2021, have reduced quality.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
- Copernicus Data Access Hub unscheduled downtime on 13 October 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Data Delay on 13 October 2021
- Maintenance activity on the data hub services planned on 13 October from 06:00 to 15:00 UTC
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.