News - Sentinel Online
04 July 2016
01 July 2016
The EOMAP aquatic remote sensing company, together with partners at the Remote Sensing Research Centre of Queensland University and the Great Barrier Reef Foundation, are developing new methods to monitor and detect coral bleaching events using Europe's Sentinel-2A satellite.
27 June 2016
22 June 2016
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 25 January 2022
- Imminent deployment of Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 04.00 on 25 January 2022
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline OL__L1_.002.22.00 Release Notice
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline SL__L1_.004.04 and SL__LST.004.05.00 Release Notice
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.