News - Sentinel Online
As a consequence of two anomalies that occurred on the Sentinel-2 PDGS ground segment respectively on Friday 14 and Monday 17 October 2016, the publication of Sentinel-2A products in the data hubs (e.g. APIHub, CopHub) is delayed by approximately 24 hours.
A dissemination anomaly which impacted the availability of a few Sentinel-2A products daily, from the beginning of May till 27 September 2016, has been identified and resolved.
06 October 2016
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 25 January 2022
- Imminent deployment of Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 04.00 on 25 January 2022
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline OL__L1_.002.22.00 Release Notice
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline SL__L1_.004.04 and SL__LST.004.05.00 Release Notice
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.