News - Sentinel Online
A series of earthquakes occurred in Central Italy on 18 January 2017. A Sentinel-1A acquisition covering the area is planned for today at approximately 17:00 UTC.
Related SLC products will be generated shortly after acquisition and made available on the various data hubs.
18 January 2017
13 January 2017
12 January 2017
20 December 2016
A new update of the ESA Sentinel App is coming soon. The latest changes have brought us the acquisition plans and swath animations for Sentinel-1A, Sentinel-1B and Sentinel-2A, a powerful visualisation of Sentinel product availability on the geographic and temporal dimensions, the highlights of the Sentinel-1 mission achievements and even a more complete picture of the satellite surroundings in the 3D model section, with the Earth, the Moon, the Sun and the stars now visible.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 25 January 2022
- Imminent deployment of Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 04.00 on 25 January 2022
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline OL__L1_.002.22.00 Release Notice
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline SL__L1_.004.04 and SL__LST.004.05.00 Release Notice
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.