Tabular iceberg close to Saunders Island - Tabular iceberg close to Saunders Island
Title: Tabular iceberg close to Saunders Island
Description: In this section of a Copernicus Sentinel-1 image, acquired on 27 April 2021, the inner South Sandwich Islands are shown, with a tabular iceberg drifting very close to Saunders Islands.
Copyright: Contains modified Copernicus Sentinel data (2021)/ processed by K. Strübing
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 latest release of the SLSTR L2 LST, SYN L2 and AOD products
- New processing baseline 2.77-A and 1.55-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3 products
- Sentinel-3B Data Unavailability due to issue at ground segment level
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor HCHO data quality degradation
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.