Overlay composite image - Overlay composite image
Title: Overlay composite image
Description: Composite of figures 2a and 2c to 2e. The time span between the white (figure 2a) and yellow (figure 2c) position of the iceberg was 48 hours, however, and only 15 hours between yellow and red (figure 2d). So, the berg gained considerable velocity (from about 0.07 kts to 0.4 kts).
The latter value could also be calculated for the next 24 hours, when the iceberg drifted from the red to the blue position (figure 2e). The anticlockwise rotation of the iceberg from the yellow towards the blue position is very clear.
Copyright: Contains modified Copernicus Sentinel data (2021)/ processed by K. Strübing
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 latest release of the SLSTR L2 LST, SYN L2 and AOD products
- New processing baseline 2.77-A and 1.55-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3 products
- Sentinel-3B Data Unavailability due to issue at ground segment level
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor HCHO data quality degradation
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.