InSAR map of Denmark - InSAR map of Denmark
Title: InSAR map of Denmark
Description: This Copernicus Sentinel-1 InSAR dataset, acquired during 2014-2020 shows ground motion and movements in infrastructure throughout Denmark. Red dots are reference points. The dataset contain several million measurement points and are displayed in an online web interface with tools for data analysis and download.
Copyright: Contains modified Copernicus Sentinel data (2014-2020)/ processed by TRE Altamira and provided by SDFE
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 latest release of the SLSTR L2 LST, SYN L2 and AOD products
- New processing baseline 2.77-A and 1.55-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3 products
- Sentinel-3B Data Unavailability due to issue at ground segment level
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor HCHO data quality degradation
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.