Drifting iceberg - Drifting iceberg
Title: Drifting iceberg
Description: In this image acquired by the Copernicus Sentinel-1 satellite on 1 May 2021, the berg is visibly drifting away from Saunders Island, making the distance between the iceberg and the island about 12.5 nm (23 km).
Copyright: Contains modified Copernicus Sentinel data (2021)/ processed by K. Strübing
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 latest release of the SLSTR L2 LST, SYN L2 and AOD products
- New processing baseline 2.77-A and 1.55-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3 products
- Sentinel-3B Data Unavailability due to issue at ground segment level
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor HCHO data quality degradation
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.