Data Hub maintenance activities in December 2019 - Data Hub maintenance activities in December 2019
Data Hub maintenance activities in December 2019
02 December 2019
As already announced on the news of 18 November, infrastructure security maintenance activities are scheduled on:
- Tuesday, 3 December
- Wednesday, 4 December.
The maintenance will affect the Data Hub Services according to the following programme:
3 December from 08:00 to 17:30 UTC Service interruptions might occasionally occur during the maintenance window on the following data hub instances:
The request and download of Copernicus Sentinel-2 products stored on the Long Term Archive (LTA) will be temporarily suspended.
4 December from 08:00 to 17:30 UTC
Service interruptions might occasionally occur during the maintenance window on the following data hub instances:
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
- Copernicus Data Access Hub unscheduled downtime on 13 October 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Data Delay on 13 October 2021
- maintenance activity on the data hub services planned on 13 October from 06:00 to 15:00 UTC.
- Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline update postponed to 15 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.