Copernicus Sentinel-3 Annual Reports published - Copernicus Sentinel-3 Annual Reports published
Copernicus Sentinel-3 Annual Reports published
29 March 2019
ESA informs users of the publication of the Sentinel-3 Annual Performance Reports for the year 2018.
The reports are available in the relevant document library:
- Sentinel 3 OLCI Document Library
- Sentinel 3 SLSTR Document Library
- Sentinel 3 Synergy Document Library
- Sentinel 3 Altimetry Document Library.
A direct link to the reports is also available from the 'Key Resources' portlet.
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B MSI decontamination between 13 and 14 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 7 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 3 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 1 December 2021
- Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.