Copernicus Sentinel-1's benefits - Copernicus Sentinel-1's benefits
Title: Copernicus Sentinel-1's benefits
Description: This diagram shows how SAR Interferometry (InSAR) from Copernicus Sentinel-1 enables the estimation of subsidence or motion of most things human-made. The use of InSAR makes it possible to monitor infrastructure, buildings and more, with great precision.
Copyright: ESA illustration, modified by SDFE
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 latest release of the SLSTR L2 LST, SYN L2 and AOD products
- New processing baseline 2.77-A and 1.55-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3 products
- Sentinel-3B Data Unavailability due to issue at ground segment level
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor HCHO data quality degradation
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.