Australia flood situation - Australia flood situation
Title: Australia flood situation
Description: This map shows the flood delineation in the area of Taree, Australia, as of 19 March. The thematic layer was derived from post-event Copernicus Sentinel-1 satellite images, using semi-automatic approach. The scale of analysis is 1:25000. The estimated geometric accuracy (RMSE) is 20 m or better, from native positional accuracy of the background satellite image. The minimum mapping unit (MMU) is 2500 sq m.
A Copernicus Sentinel-2 image is shown in the background and was used as pre-event reference image.
Copyright: Copernicus Service Information (2021), processed by CEMS/CLS
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 latest release of the SLSTR L2 LST, SYN L2 and AOD products
- New processing baseline 2.77-A and 1.55-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3 products
- Sentinel-3B Data Unavailability due to issue at ground segment level
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor HCHO data quality degradation
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.