International cooperation - Sentinel Online
Sentinel data access - International cooperation
In the frame of Copernicus, the European Commission leads cooperation with third countries and international organisations. ESA implements technical cooperation activities with those partners.
Cooperation with international partners aims at mutual access to and enhanced use of Earth observation data.
Fields of cooperation may be:
- Data acquisition and Quasi Real Time production (International Local Stations – currently not foreseen)
- Complementary collaborative data products and algorithms definition
- Core data product dissemination and access (e.g. international mirror sites)
- Development of innovative tools and applications
- Complementary external validation support activities