The International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium 2023
16 - 21 July 2023
The International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS) is the flagship conference of the IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society (GRSS). It is aimed at providing a platform for sharing knowledge and experience on recent developments and advancements in geoscience and remote sensing technologies, particularly in the context of earth observation, disaster monitoring and risk assessment.
On behalf of the IEEE GRSS and the IGARSS 2023 Organizing Committee, we are pleased to invite you to the 43rd annual IGARSS symposium to be held in person. We welcome you to join us at Pasadena Convention Center.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Land Altimetry Thematic Products (Baseline Collection 005) released operationally
- Phase out of the Copernicus Data Hub Services - September 2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability notice for Out-of-Plane Manoeuvre #084 executed on 20/09/2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A unavailability notice for SRAL on-board maintenance planned on 19-22 September 2023
- Copernicus DEM: new direct data download access