Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 30-31 May 2021 - Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 30-31 May 2021
Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 30-31 May 2021
01 June 2021
A contingency at ground segment level occurred on the evening of 30 May preventing the generation of most of the Copernicus Sentinel-2 products. The issue was fixed in the morning on 31 May, with a return to nominal operations.
The recovery of missing products will begin as soon as possible and is expected to be completed by the end of this week. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 latest release of the SLSTR L2 LST, SYN L2 and AOD products
- New processing baseline 2.77-A and 1.55-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3 products
- Sentinel-3B Data Unavailability due to issue at ground segment level
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor HCHO data quality degradation
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.