Sulphur Dioxide retrievals - Sulphur Dioxide retrievals
Title: Sulphur Dioxide retrievals
Description: In these images acquired by Copernicus Sentinel-5P, the volcanic cloud of SO2 retrievals by the TROPOMI instrument are shown. The images were acquired on 19 February (upper left), 23 February (upper right), 25 February (lower left) and 19 March (lower right). The retrievals derive from the Copernicus Sentinel-5P’s NRTI_L2_SO2 products [Theys et al., 2017; 2019]
Copyright: Contains modified Copernicus Sentinel data (2021)/ processed by INGV
Bonforte A., Guglielmino F., Puglisi G., 2019: Large dyke intrusion and small eruption: The December 24, 2018 Mt. Etna eruption imaged by Sentinel-1 data. Terra Nova, 31, 4, 405-412. 10.1111/ter.12403
- Copernicus Sentinel-1 helps Denmark to monitor ground motion and infrastructure
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability issue resolved
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 10 May 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an issue due to an issue occuing at Ground Segment
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B products affected by collision avoidance manoeuvre
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.