Science team of the WWF Quirimbas Expedition - Science team of the WWF Quirimbas Expedition
Title: Science team of the WWF Quirimbas Expedition
Description: The science team leading the WWF Quirimbas Expedition in 2018, from left to right: Aurélie Shapiro – Senior Remote Sensing Specialist; Lara Muaves, Senior marine officer, WWF-Mozambique; Helena Motta, independent marine scientist; Inger Näslund, Senior Advisor Marine & Fisheries, WWF-Sweden; and Luisa Teixeira, remote sensing consultant.
Copyright: WWF-Germany/A. Shapiro
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P Chemistry Transport Model TM5 auxiliary files release
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an on-going issue at PDGS level
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 production issue - 23rd February
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 22nd February
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.