New time duration for SLSTR L2 NTC user products - New time duration for SLSTR L2 NTC user products
New time duration for SLSTR L2 NTC user products
27 April 2020
A change has been made in the time duration of the Copernicus Sentinel-3A/3B SLSTR L2 NTC user products. The new Copernicus Sentinel-3 Land PDGS Product Units Configuration document describes the configuration applied for the generation of the products at Land PDGS.
Similar to the current SLSTR NRT production, they will be generated and distributed in 3 minutes unit frames, based on a 3 minutes framing reference system having origin in the orbit ANX.
As a result of the change NRT and NTC SLSTR L2 product frames will be aligned to the same start/stop time. The new product frame duration will be also applicable to all the reprocessed SLSTR L2 products generated and distributed starting from 5 May 2020.
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
- Copernicus Data Access Hub unscheduled downtime on 13 October 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Data Delay on 13 October 2021
- maintenance activity on the data hub services planned on 13 October from 06:00 to 15:00 UTC.
- Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline update postponed to 15 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.