Infrastructure maintenance activity - 22 January 2019 - Infrastructure maintenance activity - 22 January 2019
Infrastructure maintenance activity - 22 January 2019
18 January 2019
A maintenance activity on the core infrastructure hosting the data hub services, involving the replacement of switches interconnecting the servers to the rolling archive storage, is planned on 22 January from 09:00 to 16:00 UTC.
During this period the data hub services will continue to run, however, product publication will be delayed and users may experience a degradation in download and node inspection performances.
During the maintenance window the following Data Hub Services will be affected:
- Copernicus Open Access Hub (also including API Hub, S-3 Pre-ops Data Hub and GNSS Rinex Pre-ops Hub);
- Collaborative Data Hub - Node 1;
- Copernicus Services Data Hub.
We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause to your activities.
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B MSI decontamination between 13 and 14 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 7 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 3 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 1 December 2021
- Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.