Etna from Copernicus Sentinel-2 - Etna from Copernicus Sentinel-2
Title: Etna from Copernicus Sentinel-2
Description: This red-green-blue composite from Copernicus Sentinel-2 data acquired on 23 February 2021, clearly shows lava flow in red/orange, as well as the emitted plumes.
Copyright: Contains modified Copernicus Sentinel data (2021)/processed by ESA
- Copernicus Sentinel-1 helps Denmark to monitor ground motion and infrastructure
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability issue resolved
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 10 May 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an issue due to an issue occuing at Ground Segment
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B products affected by collision avoidance manoeuvre
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.