Data Hub infrastructure issues - Data Hub infrastructure issues
Data Hub infrastructure issues
23 December 2020
The following services are suffering an infrastructure issue since today 22 December 2020 at 05:00 UTC:
- Copernicus Open Access Hub (also including API Hub and Copernicus Sentinels POD Data Hub)
- Collaborative Data Hub - Node 1
The anomaly is still ongoing and the root cause is under investigation. The operations team is working to restore the service to its nominal operations as soon as possible.
The Sentinel-5P Pre-Operations Data Hub is not affected by the issue.
We apologise for the inconvenience this might cause to your activities.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 7 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 3 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 1 December 2021
- Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 30 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.