Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 28 January 2019 - Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 28 January 2019
Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 28 January 2019
30 January 2019
Due to a Copernicus Sentinel-3B SRAL instrument anomaly occurred on 28 January 2019 at 17:08 UTC all NRT/STC/NTC SRAL user products are unavailable from sensing time 28/01/2019 17:08:34 UTC to 29/01/2019 13:21:14 UTC, for an overall outage duration of 20 hours, 12 minutes and 40 seconds.
The impacted orbit numbers are from 3963 (relative orbit 226, cycle 21) to 3975 (relative orbit 238, cycle 21).
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B MSI decontamination between 13 and 14 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 7 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 3 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 1 December 2021
- Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.