Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 27 April 2019 - Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 27 April 2019
Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 27 April 2019
29 April 2019
Due to an issue occurring at Ground Segment level on 27 April 2019, following Near Real Time, Short Time critical and Non Time Critical Copernicus Sentinel-3A data related to orbit 16623 have been missed:
- SLSTR from 20190427T10:54:25 UTC to 20190427T12:34:25 UTC
- SRAL from 20190427T10:53:42 UTC to 20190427T12:34:25 UTC
- OLC from _20190427T10:52:23 UTC to 20190427T11:36:44 UTC.
Recovery is ongoing.
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B MSI decontamination between 13 and 14 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 7 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 3 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 1 December 2021
- Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.