Copernicus Sentinel-2A production issue on 11 February - Copernicus Sentinel-2A production issue on 11 February
Copernicus Sentinel-2A production issue on 11 February
11 February 2021
As a consequence of a wrong calibration parameter in the ground segment activated in the night between 10 and 11 February, the Copernicus Sentinel-2A L1C and L2A production systematically failed up to the roll-back to the previous ground segment configuration finalised in mid-morning today. The impact is from Sentinel-2A sensing orbit 29457 to 29461.
The recovery of the missing products will be started soon after the completion of the ongoing recovery (as announced on 9 February) and it is expected to be completed at the beginning of next week.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 7 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 3 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 1 December 2021
- Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 30 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.