Copernicus Sentinel-2 Multi-temporal Mosaic - Copernicus Sentinel-2 Multi-temporal Mosaic
Title: Copernicus Sentinel-2 Multi-temporal Mosaic
Description: The raw multi-temporal mosaic, as well as the de-glinted and water column corrected outputs, are shown here. Surface artifacts and waves are removed in the de-glinted image (middle), while the water column corrected image (right) shows coral reefs and seagrass habitats with similar reflectance independent of their depth.
Copyright: Contains modified Copernicus Sentinel data (2018)/processed by WWF-Germany
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P Chemistry Transport Model TM5 auxiliary files release
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an on-going issue at PDGS level
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 production issue - 23rd February
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 22nd February
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.