Copernicus Sentinel-2 L2A products publication delay - Copernicus Sentinel-2 L2A products publication delay
Copernicus Sentinel-2 L2A products publication delay
12 March 2019
As a side effect of the infrastructure maintenance scheduled on 12 March 2019, the publication of Copernicus Sentinel-2 L2A products has been impacted and are currently suspended since 13:00 UTC, 12 March 2019.
Publication will be resumed as soon as possible, and further news will follow.
There is no impact on the nominal Level-1C products publication.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause to your activity.
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B MSI decontamination between 13 and 14 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 7 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 3 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 1 December 2021
- Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.