Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability - Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability
Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability
26 December 2021
Copernicus Sentinel-1A was unavailable between 24/12/2021 19:32 UTC and 25/12/2021 12:08 UTC, due to an onboard software anomaly.
No SAR data were acquired during this period. Data acquisitions taking place indicatively within 2 hours before this period may have been affected.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 25 January 2022
- Imminent deployment of Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 04.00 on 25 January 2022
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline OL__L1_.002.22.00 Release Notice
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline SL__L1_.004.04 and SL__LST.004.05.00 Release Notice
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.