Copernicus Sentinel-1 shows Etna's deflation - Copernicus Sentinel-1 shows Etna's deflation
Title: Copernicus Sentinel-1 shows Etna's deflation
Description: This interferogram was obtained using Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -B data and features the descending phase relative to 23 December 2020 and 27 February 2021. The volcanic edifice is affected by a diffused deflation of about 1.5 fringes.
Copyright: Contains modified Copernicus Sentinel data (2021)/ processed by INGV
- Copernicus Sentinel-1 helps Denmark to monitor ground motion and infrastructure
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability issue resolved
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 10 May 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an issue due to an issue occuing at Ground Segment
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B products affected by collision avoidance manoeuvre
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.