Copernicus Sentinel-1 offline product restoration from LTA anomaly - Copernicus Sentinel-1 offline product restoration from LTA anomaly
Copernicus Sentinel-1 offline product restoration from LTA anomaly
13 July 2020
The restoration of the Copernicus Sentinel-1 offline products from the long term archives has been affected by an anomaly since 13:00 UTC, 8 July 2020.
Responses to user's retrieval requests are not consistent with the actual behaviour of the system (e.g. error messages on service unavailability or over quota messages are provided in place of the successful acceptance of the request).
Products are still restored, despite the wrong response message.
Operation teams are working to restore the nominal behaviour as soon as possible.
Sentinel-2 and Sentinel-3 offline products retrieval is working nominally.
Affected data access services are:
- Open Access Hub
- Collaborative Data Hub Node 1
- Copernicus Services Data Hub
- DIAS Access Hub Node 1
We apologise for the inconvenience this might cause to your activity.
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P Chemistry Transport Model TM5 auxiliary files release
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an on-going issue at PDGS level
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 production issue - 23rd February
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 22nd February
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor SO2 data quality degradation
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.