Copernicus Sentinel-1 captures Etna's inflation - Copernicus Sentinel-1 captures Etna's inflation
Title: Copernicus Sentinel-1 captures Etna's inflation
Description: This time series features Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -B IPTA Advanced DInSAR Analysis. Descending Mean LOS velocity map and time series relevant to 1 April 2020 and 21 February 2021.
Details of the time evolution of the inflation are reported in the two plots. The East flank shows the deformation related to the persistent flank motion (green-purple area).
Copyright: Contains modified Copernicus Sentinel data (2021)/ processed by INGV
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 latest release of the SLSTR L2 LST, SYN L2 and AOD products
- New processing baseline 2.77-A and 1.55-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3 products
- Sentinel-3B Data Unavailability due to issue at ground segment level
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor HCHO data quality degradation
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.