2022 Living Planet Symposium
20 - 27 May 2022
The next ESA Living Planet Symposium will take place from 23 to 27 May 2022 in Bonn, Germany and is organised with the support of the German Aerospace Center (DLR).
It will focus on how Earth observation contributes to science and society, and how disruptive technologies are changing the traditional Earth observation landscape, which is also creating new opportunities for public and private sector interactions.
Dates and Deadlines
- Session Proposals 10 September 2021
- Abstracts 18 November 2021
- Registration January 2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor (S5P) products improvement – operational switch
- Growing impact of Copernicus Sentinel data revealed
- Forthcoming availability of new Copernicus Sentinel-3 and -6 orbital products
- New Data Access Service kicked-off on 16 December 2022
- Data Access of Copernicus historical Sentinel-2 Collection-1 products starting in January 2023