2022 Living Planet Symposium - 2022 Living Planet Symposium
20 - 27 May 2022
The next ESA Living Planet Symposium will take place from 23 to 27 May 2022 in Bonn, Germany and is organised with the support of the German Aerospace Center (DLR).
It will focus on how Earth observation contributes to science and society, and how disruptive technologies are changing the traditional Earth observation landscape, which is also creating new opportunities for public and private sector interactions.
Dates and Deadlines
- Session Proposals 10 September 2021
- Abstracts 18 November 2021
- Registration January 2022
- Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 05 deployment on 06 December
- Sentinel-2B MSI decontamination between 12 and 13 December 2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice due to S3A SRAL annual calibration planned on 03/12/2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor full mission reprocessed datasets - forthcoming availability
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability for In-Plane Manoeuvre #066 execution planned on 22 November 2022