1st ESA Advanced Training Course on Remote Sensing of the Cryosphere - 1st ESA Advanced Training Course on Remote Sensing of the Cryosphere
12 - 16 September 2016
As part of the Scientific Exploitation of Operational Missions (SEOM) programme element, the European Space Agency (ESA) is organising a new advanced Cryosphere Training Course devoted to train the next generation of Earth Observation (EO) scientists to exploit data from ESA and operational EO Missions (e.g. the Sentinels) for science and applications development.
Post graduate, PhD students, post–doctoral research scientists and users from European countries and Canada interested in Cryosphere Remote Sensing and its applications are invited to apply to the 5 day course which will be held at the University of Leeds, UK from 12 to 16 September 2016. Research scientists and students from all other countries are also welcome to apply and participate to the course subject to space availability.
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 17 January
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability
- Infrastructure Security Maintenance activities January and February 2021
- Maintenance on Sentinel Online on 21 January
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an issue occurred at PDGS level