10th International Workshop on Greenhouse Gas measurements from space - 10th International Workshop on Greenhouse Gas measurements from space
The 10th International Workshop on Greenhouse Gas measurements from space will take place at ESA-ESTEC in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, from 05 to 07 May 2014.
The goal of this workshop is to assess the latest science and technologies of greenhouse gas (GHG) measurements from space. The workshop will address new scientific findings obtained from current and past satellite missions (ENVISAT SCIAMACHY, Aqua AIRS, MeteoSat IASI, GOSAT TANSO-FTS, and Aura TES), as well as the concepts of future satellite missions that are near launch or in preparation (OCO-2, Sentinel-5 precursor, TanSat, OCO-3, MERLIN, GOSAT-2, MicroCarb, Sentinel-5, CarbonSat, ASCENDS, etc.).
The following GHG research topics will be covered in the workshop: satellite missions, retrieval algorithms, data analysis, inverse modelling, ground-based & airborne measurements for validation, mission concepts, and instrument calibration.
- SNAP Earth observation analysis tool poised to hit one million downloads
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability on 23 May 2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability on 24 May 2022 (In-Plane manoeuvre #60)
- ESA EO Data Access and User Services: User Satisfaction Survey 2022
- Independent sea ice measurements help validate Copernicus Sentinel-3 data