10th International Workshop on Greenhouse Gas measurements from space - 10th International Workshop on Greenhouse Gas measurements from space
The 10th International Workshop on Greenhouse Gas measurements from space will take place at ESA-ESTEC in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, from 05 to 07 May 2014.
The goal of this workshop is to assess the latest science and technologies of greenhouse gas (GHG) measurements from space. The workshop will address new scientific findings obtained from current and past satellite missions (ENVISAT SCIAMACHY, Aqua AIRS, MeteoSat IASI, GOSAT TANSO-FTS, and Aura TES), as well as the concepts of future satellite missions that are near launch or in preparation (OCO-2, Sentinel-5 precursor, TanSat, OCO-3, MERLIN, GOSAT-2, MicroCarb, Sentinel-5, CarbonSat, ASCENDS, etc.).
The following GHG research topics will be covered in the workshop: satellite missions, retrieval algorithms, data analysis, inverse modelling, ground-based & airborne measurements for validation, mission concepts, and instrument calibration.
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 15-16 April 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
- Maintenance on Sentinel Online on 21 April
- Missing Sentinel-5P products from orbit 18127 to 18130
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B precise orbital products currently available for the entire mission