10th International Workshop on Greenhouse Gas measurements from space - 10th International Workshop on Greenhouse Gas measurements from space
The 10th International Workshop on Greenhouse Gas measurements from space will take place at ESA-ESTEC in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, from 05 to 07 May 2014.
The goal of this workshop is to assess the latest science and technologies of greenhouse gas (GHG) measurements from space. The workshop will address new scientific findings obtained from current and past satellite missions (ENVISAT SCIAMACHY, Aqua AIRS, MeteoSat IASI, GOSAT TANSO-FTS, and Aura TES), as well as the concepts of future satellite missions that are near launch or in preparation (OCO-2, Sentinel-5 precursor, TanSat, OCO-3, MERLIN, GOSAT-2, MicroCarb, Sentinel-5, CarbonSat, ASCENDS, etc.).
The following GHG research topics will be covered in the workshop: satellite missions, retrieval algorithms, data analysis, inverse modelling, ground-based & airborne measurements for validation, mission concepts, and instrument calibration.
- Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 05 deployment on 06 December
- Sentinel-2B MSI decontamination between 12 and 13 December 2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice due to S3A SRAL annual calibration planned on 03/12/2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor full mission reprocessed datasets - forthcoming availability
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability for In-Plane Manoeuvre #066 execution planned on 22 November 2022