10th International Workshop on Greenhouse Gas measurements from space - 10th International Workshop on Greenhouse Gas measurements from space
The 10th International Workshop on Greenhouse Gas measurements from space will take place at ESA-ESTEC in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, from 05 to 07 May 2014.
The goal of this workshop is to assess the latest science and technologies of greenhouse gas (GHG) measurements from space. The workshop will address new scientific findings obtained from current and past satellite missions (ENVISAT SCIAMACHY, Aqua AIRS, MeteoSat IASI, GOSAT TANSO-FTS, and Aura TES), as well as the concepts of future satellite missions that are near launch or in preparation (OCO-2, Sentinel-5 precursor, TanSat, OCO-3, MERLIN, GOSAT-2, MicroCarb, Sentinel-5, CarbonSat, ASCENDS, etc.).
The following GHG research topics will be covered in the workshop: satellite missions, retrieval algorithms, data analysis, inverse modelling, ground-based & airborne measurements for validation, mission concepts, and instrument calibration.
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A collision avoidance manoeuvres on 25 July 2021
- Maintenance on Sentinel Users Bulletin Board on 29 July
- Maintenance on Sentinel Online on 13 July
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P SO2, HCHO OFFL, O3_TCL publication
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 L2A products affected by planned maintenance on 19 July